Wonders Optics

kansas45

For those of us that need a good scope, but can't afford a USO or NF.

http://www.sightwonders.com/home.html

I bought a 4-14X50 a few months ago & with limited range time, I am very pleased. Now, if the wind settles down & the rain stops for a weekend, I'll find out some more stuff that I like about this scope.

I've been watching the WOtac on some of the sniper forums and it seems like a decent deal, and it is MOA/MOA . I have e-mailed Matt and have always gotten a full and honest responce.

I'm going to order one in the next week.

I would like to here more if someone has used it for LRH or just in the field. Most of the sniper reviews are short range reports from the range.

The quality of glass is very good when compared to a bushnell 4200 elite. I have a couple mile view on top of the hill I live on and the resolution is great at long range. Everything I've read about the internals has been positive. It shoots the box test great and one guy has even put it in the freezer overnight to stress it.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.