Wonders or Falcon????

joseph

Which are the better scopes? I am looking for a Tactical zoom scope with TMR between approximately 4-20x50mm or 4-14x50mm for long range shooting & hunting out to 1000 yards. Leupold has the VX 3 4.5-20x50mm, but is close to $1000.

Would the Wonder 4-14x50mm scope have enough magnification for me or should I get the Falcon 4.5-18x56mm with the MP-20 reticule? I want it mostly for hunting at long range.

Falcon Menace Optics

WOTAC Rifle Scopes

joseph

regardless of what you pick be assured if there is a problem matt will take care of you,i had a gen 4 and i really like the color definition but it had no elevation right out of the box,called matt he said they were on back order and promtly offered me a loaner, to my suprise a new 4x14 falcon i thought it would be used. shot it tonite too 500 meters, (since its mil /mil ) dialed in nicely 30 rounds down the tube avg 1.5 moa not bad for load development and new scope with an inches and yard guy behind the helm.either 1 will work.gun)

Can someone tell me what the % of light transmission for both the Wonder & Falcon scopes are?

joseph

The glass quaility of the two are about the same. Some say the Falcon has better knobs.
In the end. The Wotac has a life time warrantee and the falcons is only 5 years.

I have two wotacs and the have performed flawlessly at 1000 yards.
I am tempted to get the 5-25-56 ffp from falcon just two try it out.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.