Why 1:11 twist for 30-06?

Import is when you buy something from another country, export is when you sell something in another country. Notice ATF DOT GOV lists how many rifles imported, exported, and manufactuered.

You still want to claim that rifles made in another country, sold in the United States are manufactured in the United States???????????????

YEP, how else can the BATFE annual manufactured report show close to 100k firearms when combine pistols and rifles manufactured by Beretta USA Corp in 2015 when Beretta USA Corp had no facility in the USA in 2015.

Yep, you ever noticed the engraved information on an imported firearm? Only "manufacturers" are mandated to engrave, not dealers.

I provide a link that says Finnland imported 40k rifles

Your link data in regards to listing imports by country was compiled by USA International Trade Commission and not the BATFE.

THEIS

Y

Your link data in regards to listing imports by country was compiled by USA International Trade Commission and not the BATFE.

THEIS

It was on the ATF link. So you are saying they just put up something wasn't true? Wow.

We are never going to agree.

First you say the links I put up are not government agencies. So I put up something from the government, and you say they are printing someone else's data, that is not true.

So ATF publishes data that is not true, and importing is manufacturing.

Sure.

Last edited:
As you can see, you're not alone and it's time for us to move forward. Cheers!

+1

As usual you are spot on.

Unfortunately, he will find it hard to get any replies in the future.

I have personally gotten off of many adversarial web sites and stuck with sites that shared information and not name calling.

Just an opinion

J E CUSTOM

Say what you want, I am not a snowflake. I am adversarial, cause I don't believe Sako to cheap to change to 1:10?

There are a lot of people running on, that didn't read the thread. I have no buyers remorse, cause I don't own a 1:11. The whole point of the thread was to ask before I buy.

I attached berger's twist guide. But somehow I am accused if not believing it.

Just because you don't like me. It days something about people when they don't call bs to ATF putting up false import numbers, and manufacturing numbers of 1970 is correct.

There were some people that were helpful and full of it .

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.