Whne Can We Get our Hands on Cool Military Tech?

Troutslayer

So I befriended a former scout sniper who was in Afganistahn. We talked about shooting a bunch and he told me that they were using a tool that integrated a spotting scope, rangefinder, and ballistics software into one unit that would give you a MOA for a round that was programmed into it based on all of the things that you would normally have to enter into ballistics software program (or do on paper). Anybody know what this thing is called and when we might be able to buy one?

The BORS doesn't have a range finder or spotting scope built in and it doesn't display MOA.

They had it on Shooting USA (outdoor channel on wednesdays) also. Pretty cool but really expencive.

Troutslayer, If you want to get your hands on cool military technology I would suggest joining the Marine Corps or joining the Army. It won't cost you a dime and you can handle all the cool military technology your heart desires.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.