Apparently our son can shoot too!

*Prairie Princess*

After 5 solid months of winter here on the plains, we are so excited to be doing things outside again (besides shivering and shoveling) Nate was out testing some rifles/rounds this evening and our 8yr. old son Eli tagged along. here are some pictures of Eli's very first high power rifle group. This was using a 6X47 at 300 yd! The 4 shot group was around 1.5"center to center.
He's definitly not new to the trigger. He shot 2 prairie dogs with a high power last summer and he shoots his little cricket often in the summer as well as his B.B gun and bow inside our shop during the winter.

You can also see the little cricket .22 right in the background. That is what he is accustomed to shooting.

eliongroundwithwithgun.jpg

eliongroundwithguncloseup.jpg

Elibytarget.jpg

I think he will be giving us both a run for our money soon. Nate said "I wonder if there will be any ammo left for me to shoot every once in awhile"? ;o)
eliwithgloveandtarget.jpg

He's also a pretty good shot with a long bow. I'm excited to see what that developes into also.

Eliwithsunflower2.jpg

Eliwithsunflower.jpg

*Prairie Princess*

Sweet! Nice shootin' E!! Try not to shoot too much better than mom and dad. It makes 'em feel old!

Give 'em each a rubber band in the butt for me!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.