White Oak Armament Barrels

Spyndryft

I'm looking at swapping out my Aero 18" spr barrel for the same in a White Oak Armament barrel. Anyone have any experience with this company?

I have heard about sub moa accuracy with these barrels. Thanks

I have a couple of barrels John spun up for me that shoot excellent.
But, they are 24" bull barrels, so I have no experience with his shorter/lighter barrels.

That's pretty much what I've been reading. I haven't heard of them until recently, and that's been the consensus.

With my Aero barrel, it struggles to get a moa with hand loads, so I'm looking to improve that. I built the rifle from all Aero components, and I was happy with tolerances and quality of parts. Also, I was debating on going with a 20", but with my suppressor I don't know if I want to add the length since this rifle's purpose is to take out fox and yotes.

Can't see that it would be anything other than the current barrel being at fault.

After wasting my money on a couple of so called "Match Grade" AR barrel's from AR15 Performance and Seekins Precision, I did what I should've done in the first place and replaced them with WOA barrel's. Problem's solved, and both of them shoot outstanding. One in 6.8, and the other 223 Wylde. Lesson learned!

I have one. Mine is the Wilson blank in 223 Wylde. It has shot a 5 shot 0.52" at 100yds in load development with Hornady 75gr bthp match bullets…..then I ran out of components!

I've had a 20 inch on my AR 10 years , still shoots moa or better.

WOA is good.

Attachments

• 1662AAB3-53E7-4AC0-B027-41568FFE0E11.jpeg
    1662AAB3-53E7-4AC0-B027-41568FFE0E11.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 70
I'm looking at swapping out my Aero 18" spr barrel for the same in a White Oak Armament barrel. Anyone have any experience with this company?

I have heard about sub moa accuracy with these barrels. Thanks
Very good company! Very good people!
100% Satisfied with everything they did for me. HTH