Which scopes track accurately?

Yeah something stupid like $490 or so. They don't drop their fixed scope line as much. Like $25 or so on those lines.
Yes 259 with rings level sunshade and mag loader add up though for the fixed stuff. 359 for the side focus
The 3-15 if they ever put a better reticle in it will own the sub 1000 market if the price stays the same.

Yes 259 with rings level sunshade and mag loader add up though for the fixed stuff. 359 for the side focus
The 3-15 if they ever put a better reticle in it will own the sub 1000 market if the price stays the same.

Haha...I honestly love the reticle. If they figured out how to make it that simple but in Christmas tree style it would be perfect.

I started with a 6x for my muzzle loader. then 2 10x's sold them 2 3-15's sfp n ffp. Sold them. Now I have another 10x on a .22 trainer

Yep, I have an SWFA SS 3 - 15 x 42 and it can "shoot a square" perfectly. Mine is FFP, mil/mil.

What's more I shot a ladder test for vertical tracking and it is exactly on vertical 10 mils up. Three shots, crank 1 mil up, 3 shots, crank 1 mil up, etc.

Eric B.

Well the one built from PRB has a Vortex HD Gen II 4.5 X 27 EBR2C MOA.
And the only fault I have with it is that at low power it's just a little faint to see?
This could very well be my eyes! I would buy another?
I also have an IOR Valdada that I really like..Yes it's heavy but I have used it enough to trust it and that's very important to me! Trijicon on my muzzleloader that works.
an old VXIII on my 25-06 that has held up well? I'll spend some field time with the new Nightforce before I decide..

Hey guys, new here but no to shooting. I have 3 of the vx-6 scopes. 2 are the new hd models and they have all tracked fine for me. Most recently was a 3-18 on a 6.5 saum. Been out to 1200 and back several times and everywhere in between. Has been very solid so far.

Hey guys, been here a long time, but first post. Incidentally I just did a tracking test this past weekend on my NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56 with MOAR reticle. Tested it over 33 MOA at 100 yards. It tracks dead on and returns to zero perfectly.

I have three NF scopes and all have done all I have asked of them. They tray and return to zero very well.
- 5.5-22x56 NXS
- 5-25x56 ATACR SFP
- 5-25x56 ATACR FFP

Hey guys, been here a long time, but first post. Incidentally I just did a tracking test this past weekend on my NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56 with MOAR reticle. Tested it over 33 MOA at 100 yards. It tracks dead on and returns to zero perfectly.

It's amazing how few scopes do that test well

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.