Which countries are our members living in?

kia ora Len,
Kiwi from New Zealand... Realised how little i knew when it came to firearms after reading various threads on this site. Was researching 6.5x06s as i have an old sako 270 finnebear I am going to rebarrel... Read alot on everyones views through these threads and am sold on the Sherman improved version.
Rich (Elkaholic) has obviously had years of experience with this wildcat, which lead me to joining up in hope of one day possessing a 6.5/06 sherman.
Other than that, my mates and I hunt pigs(using dogs) and deer by stalking or spotlighting.(Samba,Rusa andRed deer in our area.)
Slowed up abit over the years but still get out there now and again.
Cheers, Horo.

hi, i am in france, south country, i do long range shooting only, my riffles , rem700 cl 7/08, an other 7rm wonderful 40x, and the last rem 700 la 338 edge.
i use only vithavuori powders.
rendez vous in pictures galery to see my rifles!:)

Hi Guys.

The name is Jaco and I live in South Africa.

I'm currently into midrange distances(300-600m) but I'm working towards 1000m's.

Been into guns for as long as I can remember, but only got interested in LRH after I've got myself a super accurate 243. The bug bit and I have'nt looked back one day!

I just got here I don't know anyone or were they are from. I'm from the Pacific Northwest.

Ted

Hi guys I live in the UK where if you really want to own a gun you'd better be prepared to prove it.
This is one of mine:

SakocompositeLR.jpg

I hope you like it, note the sound moderator legal in the UK but still requiring a shed full of legal paperwork.

Now in 2011 we have 219 countries and territories represented as having visited LRH in the past year.

Attachments

• LRH-countries.jpg
    LRH-countries.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 132