Which countries are our members living in?

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
It still amazes me to think we have created this world-wide community of human beings with like-minded interests.

We now have our first member from Vietnam. Other represented countries I can think of are US, Canada, Finland, Norway, Italy, England, Columbia, UAR.

What are some of the others? (no states, please)

PUBLISHER'S EDIT:
Now in 2011 we have 219 countries and territories represented as having visited LRH in the past year.]

Attachments

• LRH-countries.jpg
    LRH-countries.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
I believe (could be wrong)

Pete Lincoln is in from Germany,
Tiro Fijo from Argentina (?),
I believe there's a fella from IceLand (if not, there should be),
couple of fellas from France (DanTec),
newer guy from Belgium,
several Australians,
one from New Zealand.

Sorry, I don't remember all the names, too early in the day I guess.

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited by: Dave King ]

Hi Len
I live on the east coast of Australia and discovered this site some months ago when I was doing research for a new long range rabbit rifle. I have managed to learn a lot in that time.
Just back from my annual trip to New Zealand after Canada geese and rabbits.
It was quite successful and although not outstanding when compared to some recounts here I managed a new PB of 404 yds on a rabbit with my .222AI.
There have been a few changes to the site while I was away?
Keep up the good work - the internet is amazing really allowing us instant access from all over the globe!

yes indeed the international flavor is very interesting in these forums .i know for many hunters the hunt to end all hunts would be africa . but for me i prefer colder climates my hunting grounds are northern quebec .but my fantasy hunt would be northern finnland or greenland anybody out there from these areas whats the hunting like.

Len ,
As the name suggests , another Australian but this one's from inland Western Australia . Rabbits , foxes and kangaroos (with permits} are fair game here with the odd feral goat or cat . I shoot a .243 AI Remington 700 that started life as a VSSF and a Model 70 7mm WSM .

Dave, i'm in but not from Germany.. i'm occupying the British zone.. seems we just got another 75 mil folks joined Europe, suppose my taxes will increase to pay for em all.
Roe Buck sason started here yesterday, i'll be out afterone tomorow night..
going toScotland in a week.. after roe bucks also..
pete

hello again. I was living in australia when I joined this sitebut because of the opressive gun laws I left that place and moved to the land of the free only to find that it has become the land of the over regulated.probably because I now find myself
in NJ

well its been a few years and now I find myself in Arkansas. I dont have any long range rifles any more like I use to have. those days are long gone. I satisfy myself shooting eggs with 22 pistol at 100 yards (open sights) just to keep in practice.

Last edited: