Which countries are our members living in?

indosniper here representing indonesia.
great forum.
dont worry, i wont use any knowledge that i get here for any terorism act.
i love usa
:D

I'm currently in Germany but leaving very soon to get back to the states. I'm really excited about getting back. Beale AFB, here I come!!

Hi there, lety me tell you that I`m from Uruguay, South America that is almost 10000 miles away south from USA:)

It still amazes me to think we have created this world-wide community of human beings with like-minded interests.

We now have our first member from Vietnam. Other represented countries I can think of are US, Canada, Finland, Norway, Italy, England, Columbia, UAR.

What are some of the others? (no states, please)

Pieter, from NAMIBIA, (west of South Africa, south of Angola).
Lots of hunting oppotunies here. Where I stay (in the north of the country), abundand Kudu, Oryx, Hartebeest, Eland, Warthog, ect.

Born in Norway, moved to the U.S., going to IU (Indiana) and now I'm in Khost Afghanistan!!!

I think my obsession with guns may be a disease...

gun)

Watch your six
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS!

Hello Friends,

I am from New Delhi , India. My interests include medium range (400 -600 meters) rifle shooting and shotgunning.:)

Italy
With 18 rifles in my safe I was one of the few long range infected guys here in Italy.
After many years of waiting we finally starts having a few 1000 yard competitions here, even if not at the same level then in the USA.
I read regularly this forum and I'm very interested in the discussions regarding reloading and shooting at long range.
I appreciate the pictures of the guns used by the members and hope to see more of them in the forum
Best

ALMorgan

Last edited:
I'm just a dumb ole country boy, oilfield trash from the git-go, raised in Louisana, but living in Houston for the last 36 years (same time I been married now that I think about it).

I'm new to long range shooting, and have recently been volunteered by my son to reload for his boss. I have been searching this forum for information on loading for 6x284. Have finally got his gun, no idea of the barrel, and have not had time to take any measurements or even run a patch to guess the twist.

I acknowledge my ignorance of reloading for such a gun, but am becoming more interested as I read more. I have 30+ years of normal reloading experience with various rifles calibers, some with notable successes.

To start, we are looking at necking down 284 Win. Brass using case forming dies - as yet not bought or even selected. Past this point, I am looking for guidance.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hi all
i am in scotland at this time and come on here to read and learn as much as i can from you all before i get back to canada
Hermit

It seems I am the first brazilian here.

No guns yet, laws here are tough, you need to be licensed as a shooter and be a club member for a number (forgot how many) before you can buy any military caliber gun (long or short).
No chance of getting a fifty, it is strictly forbidden.

I am working towards a MSc in UNICAMP, so I will not apply here, because, when I move in less then 1 year, I'll have to communicate the change of address to the army (yes, the military controls the shooting sports, collecting, even hunting.

My first shooting class was some years ago, with a .380 Taurus. For a newbie, I was quite natural. 3" groups at 7m, from standing position.

Never shot a long gun, have an interest in shotguns and LR, otherwise why would I be here :D