Which 338 to build?

So I'm really slow at getting rifles finished but here it is. This is the rifle I decided to build. It's a 338 RUM with a 4" Wyatt box lilja 28" barrel fat bastard muzzle brake Remington action jewell trigger McMillan game hunter stock. I haven't been able to shoot it yet but thanks to Rum Man I've got brass and bullets to play with. Anyone have a favorite 338 Rum 300gr Berger recipe?
Just sent you a PM

You wouldn't be running it as a repeater with a 270 Badlands SBD. It is 1.980" long, even in my Norma at .050 off it is 3.800" OAL, throw that in an edge and it ain't happening unless you jump a mile, even then the bearing surface is going to be right at the case neck, if not possibly below it.

L to R, 265 ABLR, 300 Berger, 270 SBD, 285 Hammer Hunter.View attachment 217075
Yep, one of the reasons I am going the .338 NM/I route - currently in parts acquisition mode.

I had never heard of LRT until I saw it on the shelf at the local Scheels. I picked it up and read the back that it was developed for the 338 Lapua. I bought 6lbs Not knowing anything about it. Looks like it will fill a case for sure. The 339 Lapua data shows a full case and 103gr max for a 300gr Berger. I figured the 338 rum should be close to the same. I'm thinking I'll do load development at or close to predicted hunting weather to avoid temp sensitivity if it ends up shooting good.
RL 33 was specifically developed for the 338 Lapua as well. Getting good results with 230 gr eld-m