Where to send a rifle for custom reloads?

Life is all about choices and it's full of it, however, we can't make choices on things we don't know ... yet.

Options are merely being presented for the OP to choose from, I was on the same boat many moons ago but now I roll my own because someone took the time to show me.

Life is all about choices and it's full of it, however, we can't make choices on things we don't know ... yet.

Options are merely being presented for the OP to choose from, I was on the same boat many moons ago but now I roll my own because someone took the time to show me.

I agree. We will always share the load data with our customers so that they would be able to duplicate the load if and when they want to do it themselves. We also catalog the load data so a return customer can get the same ammo again. If we still have the same lot of components it would be done without the rifle. If components have changed since the original order we would want the rifle back to verify the load with no load development charge on return customers. Only the cost of the ammo and shipping.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.