Rok Stock

frostop

I just went to Unknown Munitions and picked up a Bat Vesper medium magnum.
Got to looking that the stocks that they offer, quite a few. When I went in there I was thinking Nimrod, but they handed me one of these Rok Stock's, I saw them on there website, and I just thought weird and ugly. Then I held it up and noticed the parallel heal and forearm and thought that's interesting.

Anyone using one of these?
What are you thoughts?

Gary

I have one on order as well, am quite excited to see it in person.

I don't personally even find it ugly from pictures. We will see in real life. My eh1 is good it's just not quite there, I think this one is gonna be the ticket

Negative comb reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. The rokstock is probably the most aggressive I've seen, but there's only a few stocks out there with negative comb and it should be almost all of them for bolt guns. There is massive value for any hunter in doing everything you can to be able to stay in the scope and on target from trigger pull to shot impact. This is one of the things that helps with that a lot. Brake, suppressor, stepping down into a cartridge that kills things just fine at the distances you actually hunt at, not going ultra light unless you actually need to all help a lot to.

Last edited:
The bad news is the proof barrel that I picked up off of here won't work. Anyone need a Proof .277 7.5 twist 24"

I went in there the other day and Ryan Avery gave me a walk through. Him and I used to shoot trad. Bows together a bit back when I was still building customs.
I was very impressed with that stock.
If the wife and I were not in the pay everything off mode right now I would own one. I would probably have their full custom in their 6um.
Also, if you like they have a little gal working there that whent to school with my stepson and used to work for us in my wife's coffee roasting business (www.hhcoffeecompany.com ).
She does their cericoating and can also do custom freehand work on painting your stock with whatever you want and she is good!
One of there guns or at least the rock stock will be my next.

I shot my rokstok the other day. Huge improvement over the factory tikka stock for reducing muzzle rise and spotting impacts. I love the stock.

Attachments

• IMG_2972.jpeg
    IMG_2972.jpeg
    390.7 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_2968.jpeg
    IMG_2968.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2969.jpeg
    IMG_2969.jpeg
    387.7 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_2970.jpeg
    IMG_2970.jpeg
    400.1 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_2971.jpeg
    IMG_2971.jpeg
    314.1 KB · Views: 248
I have this McMillan Mountaineer LR stock on order to try also. Has a little heavier fill and comes in at around 32oz for the bigger Lapua Magnums. Might suck, might not lol. I'm an avid barrel cleaner, some I'm curious how these toes above bore line will affect that.

IMG_3580.png

I have this McMillan Mountaineer LR stock on order to try also. Has a little heavier fill and comes in at around 32oz for the bigger Lapua Magnums. Might suck, might not lol. I'm an avid barrel cleaner, some I'm curious how these toes above bore line will affect that.

View attachment 568821
When you get it, please weigh it before throwing your barreled action in. I am very interested in the actual weight with the heavier fill.

Recent Posts