Whats up? Gray Bull Precision Orders

I wanted to post that I commend Mr John Burns for coming out publically on my thread ( on the campfire ) and letting us know what is going on. That was a stand up thing to do. As noted with my response on the campfire: John,
I am the OP for this topic and I commend you for coming forth and letting us know what is going on. Glad to know that there were no family problems. I will keep my order with you that was placed with Don on March 15th for a long action Olive stock. I hope that all works our for you in this matter. You can PM me if you want for any details on my order once you are able to fill it. Your product is quality and I like the other stock that I currently have. Thanks! Elkslayer

sorry no it wont you need a long action

woops should have read before I typed.

Here is what John said on 24 Hour Campfire

Attachments

• JohnBurns.jpg
    JohnBurns.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 46
Sounds like the typical partnership....goes good initially...goes to crap not too long after. Sounds like one is trying to do the right thing, and I wish all the best of luck. Just remember what the original camp fire conversation was, and have enough nuts to live by what was really said. Those who were present know what was said, even if they or their lawyers won't admit it now.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.