Whats the cartridge you LOVE to HATE?

It had to be loaded that way……Remington was aware of their rifle's quality! 😜 memtb
Only in the autoloaders which they should have taken their time and made something like brownings automatics as I've owned a Remington auto and didn't care for it. If it was originally came out in a bolt then the 280 wouldn't have even been heard of.

For me it would be my 375 ruger . I love the gun . The bullet should be devastating on elk and recoil is not bad but hated the fact that ammo is hard to find and extremely expensive. Not to mention brass was impossible to find until I tried to neck up 300 prc . Now I truly think it's going to be a great round for big game and should put everything in the dirt.

For me it would be my 375 ruger . I love the gun . The bullet should be devastating on elk and recoil is not bad but hated the fact that ammo is hard to find and extremely expensive. Not to mention brass was impossible to find until I tried to neck up 300 prc . Now I truly think it's going to be a great round for big game and should put everything in the dirt.
I have one and agree. Recent triip to Africa by Jarret rifles showed that they killed 2 Cape Buffalo and an Hippo each with one shot using the 300 gr BD2 in a 375 H&H, less powerful thN the 375 Ruger. Incidentally they also took Plains Game out to 600 yds because of the G1BC of the bullet.