Whats the cartridge you LOVE to HATE?

Thank goodness my self confidence isn't tied to the arbitrary letters on my brass 😜

Whoa, hold up! No way can you exude bravado and machismo unless you shoot something with MAGNUM in the name.

Heck if you don't shoot a big ol' magnum cartridge all the other retired guys drinking coffee at McDonald's will laugh at you!

Now put down that capable rifle you shoot well, frequently, and get ya a big bore boomer.

63009A65-E444-485D-B285-4F37782EA667.jpeg
Me with a 16" creedmoor alone on the 1k line that you have to qualify for access while all the ego maniacs try to sight in their new win mag down the road

The 7 SAUM with 180 Berger hybrids. Totally overrated, almost every animal it hits runs and it's hard to tune. That being said let me save you time and money. I will gladly take all that junk SAUM brass and bergers, I would even pay for the shipping. You can thank me later… aloha brothers!
Cunning approach…..

I enjoy shooting my 6.5 CM. My wife got it for me, and it shoots well. Since my hunting days are over, I only "hunt" small groups and the occasional steel; it serves a purpose for me. I also love shooting my 338 Lapua; the other folks at the range usually stay clear of me and "Big Thunder," which suits me just fine. I won't denigrate anyone's choice of calibers. Last I heard, it was still a free country despite the idiots we elect.

Quiettexan, I guess that means that something around a 30-06 or a 300 Wm would be about right.
The 30-06 is always right! Not too much and not to little, a perfect handful. Sometimes I hold my M-1 at night and caress it just to make sure I don't lose touch with what it means to be a real man in the modern world.