What new Loading Dies to purchase?

Blueridgeguy

Need to purchase loading dies for 28 Nosler, 6.5 PRC, and 6.5 Creedmoor. What do you guys recommend? Haven't bought any in years and all my existing dies are RCBS. Press is a Rock Chucker. I'd like to buy once cry once. Searched earlier threads and a lot were older. Thanks to all!

Are you developing loads for long range use? How far? Do you have or plan to purchase any other specialized reloading equipment? i.e. annealer, neck trimmer, etc.

Since u said buy once I'd say SAC modular sizing die. Unlimited bushing and mandrel options and the smoothest sizing dies I've used. I also really like the Forster sizing die as well but I have them custom home the neck. I run all Forster Micro seaters as well.

Are you developing loads for long range use? How far? Do you have or plan to purchase any other specialized reloading equipment? i.e. annealer, neck trimmer, etc.
Yes. I'd like to develop LR hunting loads for the 28 & PRC. For me hunting max is probably about seven hundred yards but would like to play at a thousand as I have access to a thousand yard range. For those two have purchased Hammer's to try. The Creedmoor is mainly for practice on the range and shooting steel. Don't have an annealer as of yet (would love to get one) and could add a neck turner.