what kind of die to purchase

pressman

i am working on a 260 build project and i need to order my reloading stuff
i bought the redding competition bullet seater. but i need to know about the sizing dies. full length or just neck size. If you suggest neck size how do they work?? i have only full length resized in the past for my other calibers. i will be using 260 brass and this is a bolt gun.
i would like to here all opinions if you would like to share.
my barrel just got ordered it will be a brux so i have 4 weeks. but i like to stay ahead of the game.

You are going to need a FL die no matter what. If you use a NS die, at least buy the Redding body die to push back the shoulder and size the lower body ($27)

Cases will grow and get hard to chamber, NS will not fix that only FL die.

BH

For all you fine Gentlemen,RCBS has started making and selling dies for the .44 Auto Mag Pistol!! Ready for the price Retail is $ 129.95 there is still some places that are not price gouging.I have a couple,what a wonderful gun.Texas Hogs haven't a chance! Figured I would pass the info along!

Redding Type S FL sizing bushing die , would be my choice.
It can be used as a body die with a Lee collet neck sizing die, also. If you want to test both ways.

Bushing size has to be selected after measuring the OD of your loaded round. About 002" smaller the OD, to start.