cost and leased to a company .

We felt like doing the same thing (Killing our limit of 3 bucks
and two does) but we could'nt bring our selves to take out
our frustrations on the deer. but we warned him what the
company would do (kill everthing that would die) but he would'nt
believe us so we picked up and left.

After 1 season they had wiped out 90% of the herd by hunting 12 to
15 clients a week with a limit of 2 bucks and 2 does each for 8 weeks
(You do the math),and moved on and found another sucker.

Now he day leases it because one hunt and you never go back.He even
had the nerve to ask us to get back on.I wont tell you what we told him
but it had something to do with where the sun don't shine.

I for one will wait untill I hear the story from one of them before I
pass judgment.

J E CUSTOM

I have seen a canadian outfitter advertisement with a pile of deer like this but I have a hard time imagining a place where you could kill deer like this. Not one dink, no blood, and no tongue hanging out. Also, these are all great deer but shouldn't there be at least one monster in there.

****, I don't know. I am proficient in photoshop and a wildlife artist. I looked real hard at this photo. The thing that gets me is the light and shadow. All the deer and the people have the sunlight coming from the same point. Every single deer head has the light coming from the upper left. If this is a photoshop prank then its **** good one. Someone would have to put a LOT of time into it. It's fully possible with someone that has waaaay to much time on there hands. I thinks it's real. 2 deer per person. It just looks like overkill.

Shoulder Mounts

1+ on the shoulder mounts. No leggs, No blood, and the one looks like someone is holding the head.

That is a bunch of nice looking Deer!

Well it looks it's time for another POLL.

I do see some bodies and legs.

Everyone take a count and see what you come up with.

I get
11 people
33 deer
7 bodies
3 legs

It is tough to count , I end'ed up with a different count all most
every time.

Interesting !!
J E CUSTOM

Regardless of circumstances,to go into an area and wipe out all the mature bucks takes a group of PIGS,if those are mounts they are mounted in the strangest poses ever,they look froze to me.

If the people had their hunting area for many years, and didn shoot much to get the bucks to the right age and shot out the bad ones, maintaining a nice group of bucks to harvest, shoot fever, but bigger and older... I could understand that they didn want to waste all their hard work and not hand it over, just because they couldn lease it no more.
Just as J E Custom states.

If not the case, it is a bit to much show the world... Just makes it easy'r for anti-hunters to get their point out...

Everyone of them has open eyes, the one leg showing doesn't really fit and the biggest tip for me , not one single tongue hanging out..maybe they were cut for pics but.....then there should be the blood allready mentioned..

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.