What is the real story?

buffalorancher

I just received this and the email said that these people had lost their lease after 25 years so they went a little crazy. This is the first time I've seen this and they usually show up here fairly soon after they start circulating because I have friends that spend too much time on the computer. Also, this is the first time I've posted a picture so I hope it works.
Buck_wild.jpg

I got the same pic with the same story, plus they had done QDM for most those years. But who really knows. If that's photoshop, they did a hell of a job.

"Looks like a bunch of pigs to me, the ones still standing" :confused: :confused:

NONYA,

PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR POST. I AM A LITTLE CONFUSED AT THIS STATEMENT.

Without knowing the full story, my first reaction is the same as NONYA's. I kinda hope it is photoshop. I wonder if there was a big tall fence involved.

Hell, there are 11 frigging people standing in the picture.......there are a bunch of states that allow you to harvest 2 or more bucks! Is it imposable for them to be in one of those states?? Is it imposable for these deer to have been taken on a fair chase hunt?

Pretty soon we will start hearing from the people who think it is un-ethical, and un-sportsman like, to shoot at game at long ranges!!:eek: Or worse....that we don't NEED to hunt at all!! We are being cruel to the lowly deer.

The only possible way to try and convince me of that is to set Pam Anderson, the PETA queen herself, on my lap and......a.....I.....um......what was I talking about again????:D

of course they're all mounted deer heads! how could you put that many deer on top of each other and not see any legs? or bodies? probably all the best deer they shot on the lease in the 25 yrs of hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.