What happened to the PAL's system

Don A Parsons

I found this years ago, and it went quiet...

A system to live off grid with the cloths on your back anywhere on the planet...

There are 4 video's on this if I recall,,, my good friend and I are thinking about giving it a try up here in the North...

Of course we won't know how it works until we put one of these suits into action.. ha...

Unless we freeze to death part way into our program...

Get your favorite drink and enjoy the show...

Watch "The PALS History - Clothing 2200" on YouTube

Cheers from the North

My friend is deffinatly on board with this,,, our plan is to make the thin frugal shirt and pants since its simple to make.

Its wize to not over think it and try the flexible open-cell foam on our first build...

A quick run to Value Village for a larger set of cloths,,, a can of glue,,, and some 1/2" foam for the main body parts with the thinner stuff for legs and arms...

I spent a few years over thinking it,,, now i realize that its not rocket science on our first run...

Boots,,, hats,,, and gloves later on...

The cloths and foam are dirt cheap up here,,, the only thing that would be a lose in funds is my time sitting beside the wood stove drinking coffeee putting the simple suit togther... ha...

Nothing gained if I don't give it a try...

Cheers from the North

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.