What did you name your rifle

I call my Parker Hale 1200C .300 Win Mag "the hand of god"

It does more of the devils work, but if i called it the hand of the devil it is liable to accidently do the dirty work on me....

my sendero is named Thor, my hunting buddy shot a whitetail a long,long ways away with it. now the name has stuck.

I have a Rem VLS .308 win with a Leo scope I got as a "pro form" while I worked at Garts sports. Leopold offered to engrave my name on it but I knew whos scope it was so I had them engrave "Die Verbindung" which is pronounced "dee vairbeendung" which means "the connector" or "that which brings together" so the gun is "The Connector."

I also have a Win 1300 12 gauge shotgun with a folding stock and mag that sticks out 3" in front of the 18" bbl with a side saddle ammo mount and pistol grip front and rear. The family calls it "Mr. Yuck"

The stainless mini 14 (slightly "brightened" bbl and trigger than when it came from the factory) is simply known as "Moms rifle" because she likes to shoot it so much.

My favorite rifle came with a name. When I was 18 my grandpa gave me his Winchester Mod 70 pre-64' in 30-06. The most prized rifle I have, for obvious reasons. Anyhow he called it:

"Meat-n-the-Pot"

Named mine...SNOW WHITE ...it's a SAKO AI 20PPC single shot with PacNor 1:12 x 23", shoots .200" or better @ 100 yds.
2vjd346.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.