What are your New Year Resolutions?

Amen to that, had a follow up in the noisy tube last week and they missed a little. Got a big old bruise and a pretty good lump where the contrast went in, little tender throwing bouy shots in the truck yesterday. Don't dare complain because it said I'll likely see another year on the sunny side of the dirt. Not everyone gets that, never really made resolutions before. Last two years it's been a resolution to never take a day for granted nor even a healthy hr. So far so good on that.

Very simple after what i just went through open my eyes each mouning and thank him for another beautiful day!
Yep, that's why my sig line says ...

1704278913763.png

Shoot more rimfire. Why it's great:
1) Kids are getting old enough to shoot, so I get to buy them guns and it doesn't come out of my gun budget. LOL
2) I don't have to reload for 22LR

How:
1) Take on less big projects around the house
2) Actually use my time-off at work
3) Try the indoor range this winter (there's a 100 yard, indoor range close by)
*That should be fine for rimfire and to get any of my new rifles zeroed before spring/summer.

I didn't make any resolutions but my plan is to take care of myself better. I haven't done that for over a decade due to my responsibilities. Argue less, spread more kindness. Try to listen to my good Lord more. Spend more time out fishing, scouting and hunting.

Yeah, not really "resolutions" per se, but I certainly need to stop and remember to listen and talk to the Good Lord more….and love my wife and daughter like there's NO tomorrow. Everything else will come out in the wash. 😎 Cheers, fellas!
Amen brother. Nothing in life is more important than God and family.