What are your New Year Resolutions?

I'm going to attempt to start working out again! I'd really like to stay with it this time…..I don't have very many start/stops left at my age! 🙂

I worked out from around mid '22 through March of '23. A little injury, a road trip in April, and then with all of the summer activities……I haven't done anything since March 23! 🤬 memtb

Instead of loosing weight I'm gonna focus on growing taller.... both have roughly the same chance of happening.

Would like to be afield a lot more, even just wandering around talking the rifle and dog for a walk.

I don't have much weight to loose, but would really like to get better muscle tone and improve my cardio vascular. Accomplishing those two things would very likely cause a little weight loss! Accomplishing that "trifecta" would be pretty sweet! 😉 memtb

I'm not a resolution guy either but a goal this year is improving family health, not just mine. Almost lost my dad last month and couple that with a few other things it put things into perspective and health is now a much higher priority.

Happy new year folks.

Oh and more trigger time!

I promised my granddaughter I would start making the bed. That is as much as I want to commit. Lol.

Ahahaha My wife always makes the bed, for what reason I'll never know. LOL
Whenever she travels, that bed doesn't get made until she returns. Neither me nor my Golden seem to mind.