What are the last 3 rifles you sold and why?

Custom Shop Rem Mod 7 .350 Rem Mag
Stainless, Black Stock Rem Mod 7 .308 Win
Ruger Single Action .44 Mag Pistol
Chrome, S&W .38 Special Pistol
Sold these to purchase RAW1000X .22 Cal Precision Airgun, Sightron SIII 10X50X60 Scope, Air Tank and accessories. Used the proceeds from the sale of the firearms, and then some to get into precision airgun shooting. Became a top competitor in Bench Rest Airgun in my club and state. Still am at 86. One of the best things I have done in my life!

Never sold a single rifle or shotgun, Never will!.
Traded a colt 380 for S&W 44 and a Desert Eagle 357 for an sig 226 about 37 years ago. Never again
72 years old, never sold a rifle, sold 2 revolvers:

S&W Combat Magnum 6" bbl
Abilene 7.5" .44 Magnum

I regret both sales, especially the Abilene, needed the money then for school.

I don't sell guns too often.

Hmm last three?

M700 Ti Mountain rifle in .308 win. I did kill a 10 point with it but that gun just wasn't that accurate and the bolt was prone to bind a bit on that Ti action if the force was in any way not straight when working the bolt. A fellow out west was eager to buy it solely for the action for a custom sheep rifle in another caliber.

Not one but 2 M1 garands. A club member wanted one so I brought him two to choose from. He talked me into buying them both. One for him and one for his son.

I have only sold 3 firearms:

A Savage 110 30-06 to a friend that wanted to buy a hunting rifle for his teenage boys that were learning to hunt and it was just taking up space in the safe.
A savage auto 17 that didn't shoot that great, and was picky on ammo that would actually make it feed properly. I sold it to a friend that is more of an accuracy by volume kind of a guy, it was perfect for him.
A Glock 19. Kinda regret selling that one.

I just don't have any regrets over selling guns. In 09 I sold a nice collection of Colt Pythons and Diamondbacks. Of course, right after, the market exploded, but I actually made a fair amount of coin to fund my new endeavor, LR shooting.
Now that I am heavily invested in 22LR, at times I question the 6" Diamondback 22LR. But I have a S&W 617 10 shot that does everything the DB could do and won't cry if it hits the ground accidently.
I did sell a Sako 75- 223, and a Sako 85- 22-250 that were nice enough, and good enough shooters to hang on to, but no foreseeable use.
Any other factory guns, good riddance, bye Win 70's featherweights, bye Rem 700's, bye Colt 1911's, etc....
I dump custom rifles too, I just don't have the storage space, or the will to hang on to something that the lifespan, for me, is used up.

Last three were:
Winchester 1985 SRC. 30-40
Marlin 1895
Savage 99. .250-3000

Why? Because I am old, turn 79 next month. Kids aren't real interested, except one and he is in Kuwait and expects to be there 5 years as a contractor. I would rather sell them to someone interested in lever guns and make a few bucks out of the deal. Keeping 25 or so rifles, a few shotguns and too many pistols.

The last time and only time I sold a firearm was 1992. They were a 220 Swift, Model 77 bull barrel, a 220 Swift rebarreled to a Mauser 98 action with Wermacht emblems stamped into the barrel and action and a Colt single 6 repro with interchangeable cylinders (22-22mag). I was strapped for money and the sale was a trade for 1200 bales of hay from an Amish farmer.