What’s going on here?

I'm just glad you figured it out, Its easy to do if you get sidetracked and we have all done something along those line at one time or another , I would like to sincerely apologize as I didn't intend to sidetrack your post but this was a great place to find all kinds of helpful information without all the trash talking and bashing, There are some folks left on here that truly want to help as you can see and some not so much, with that being said if you need anything feel free to pm me anytime
Bean
Thank you

At the OP. Just out of interest what bullets are you loading? The colour of the polymer tip doesn't look the same colour of a Ballistic Tip nor a Tipped Game King and I was just curious.

many thanks

I'm just glad you figured it out, Its easy to do if you get sidetracked and we have all done something along those line at one time or another , I would like to sincerely apologize as I didn't intend to sidetrack your post but this was a great place to find all kinds of helpful information without all the trash talking and bashing, There are some folks left on here that truly want to help as you can see and some not so much, with that being said if you need anything feel free to pm me anytime
Bean

Thank you

Don't do it, BB will keep you occupied most of the day. 😇

Seriously, he's a good guy. As he noted, we have a lot of good folks here that are willing and able to help.

Good luck and happy safe shooting/hunting.

Time to wrap this up.

All of your reloading privileges are revoked.

Send your components, dies and tools in to me for quarantine before you learn your lesson and get reinstated. No holding back on Retumbo, H1000, 338 solids or 338 RUM brass, its important.

I've had this happen a couple of times and found that the seating die had a tight neck, outside turning the necks did the trick

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.