Here you go, Tommy!

Thank you very much! I never expected to see it up within a few minutes, thats what I call service.

Well Hello I am new and have found the members informative. I just purchased a Tikka 300 win and started working up a load Imr 4350 68 gr and a Hornaday 168 bthp cci mag primer. I can get the first two to touch at 100 and the third one will be a flyer up and to the right. this is a hunting gun. I let the barrel cool between rounds is 4350 good or is there a better powder to be using. or a more accurate bullet.

My 30-06 does almost exactly the same thing (only the first two are about 1" apart). I also use 4350 - my favorite powder.
None of my other guns have that problem.

The Syndicate,

4350 is my favorite powder also. Have used it for years in 22-250, 243, 25-06, 30-06, 7mm and 300WM. Between the three of us (father, brother, myself) we burned up almost 24 pounds of it this summer. My opinion is your powder choice is fine. For an accuracy baseline you may want to try some SMK's.

Also, you may want to repost (start another thread with) this question so the title reflects the subject.

Jim

Len,
I think this heading will be AWESOME thank you.
as for the rest of you I agree with Tommy B try some RL22 in that 300 WM
B

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.