Well....any news from SHOT show?

JasonH

Just wondering if any of the members of this forum were fortunate enough to be at the SHOT show. Hoping someone did, and perhaps took their laptop with them. I am particularly interested in the Smith and Wesson bolt action that IanM mentioned. Also any news about all of Thompson Center's new products would be great. Wish I was there.

Well, I was just watching the live broadcast of NRA news.com from the SHOT show, and happened to catch the part where they were interviewing the president of Smith and Wesson. I actually sent in a question via instant messenger concerning Smith and Wesson bolt action rifles. The long and short of it is, that the bolt action Smith and Wesson's were being developed at the same time as their new shotguns, and will be available sometime this fall in time for hunting season. No word on price or features yet. You can watch the entire 3 hour broadcast again a 9pm tonight. Great coverage of the SHOT show.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.