Welcome To Jim See, Center Shot Rifles - New Sponsor

Thanks for the welcome Len, I am happy to be a long time member and now a sponsor of LRH.

For those of you who don't know, I went full time with the Rifle buisness about a year ago. Things are going very well, and the best part is I love the work. I always enjoy meeting people from the site, so if anyone ever runs through Pittsville WI, please stop by and say hello.

Thanks for the welcome Len, I am happy to be a long time member and now a sponsor of LRH.

I always enjoy meeting people from the site, so if anyone ever runs through Pittsville WI, please stop by and say hello.
Don't blink you may miss the town ;-)))
I've been meaning to get together with you Jim, I have some more work for you and it looks like I"ll be out of work so I will need my coyote guns ready to go.
Jim does excellent work, on time and a great guy to chat with too.

Mike

Mike, anytime you find the time to swing up your more than welcome.

Mornings work best, afternoons I get some walk-ins, that will give us a chance to talk and grab some lunch.

Jim-

I just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job rebarreling my Savage Model 12 F-Class rifle in 6mm Norma BR. This rifle really shoots! The first group fired measured .295", and would have been a .195" had I not pulled the first shot. I'm sure this rifle will shoot even better once I go through my load ladder to find out what it likes. It's great having you so close to where I live, but what's even more important is that you really know how to put a rifle together so it shoots!!! Thanks again!

Chris, I'm glad your enjoying the rifle, you have guts going out and shooting in the weather we've been having.

Can't wait till you get some load development going, and we can see what that Brux barrel is really capable of.

I have updated the web site and included my new muzzle brake, that I will be installing and selling.

The brake is made by a local cnc shop. all the consentricity cut are made in one set-up on a cnc lathe so run-out is held to very tight tolerances. The second set-up is in a cnc mill where the 3 ports are cut.

The surface finish on these brakes is excellent,

Specs;

1" diameter
2.015" long
3 ports x5/16 wide
.250 thru hole
.100" thread relief
5/8 x 24 tpi

I designed the brake with a running thread into the first port. This allows a clear view of the crown for inspection and cleaning. (as seen in the pics)

For more info go to;
Center Shot Rifles (Pittsville, WI)
and view the suppliers page.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.