Welcome To New Sponsor Bruno Shooting Supplies

AWWW man I thought I was the only one that knew about them:) They have kept me from waiting for stocks and actions and barrels many times.

Hello to everyone! Please check out these specials not listed on our website (www.brunoshooters.com). You must mention that you saw it here in order to receive these specials!

*** Now In stock and available for immediate shipment *NEW* Bart's 65gr Boat Tail bullets (made on .790 J4 jackets) $135.00 per 500.

*** All Krieger 6mm 1-14tw HV and 6mm 1-13.5tw HV (only HV) barrels $10.00 off, now $269.95.

*** Free shipping on all in stock Nightforce Scopes.

Thanks!
Amy Bruno
[email protected]

I noticed you carry a few of the Sightron scopes, but not the one I'm looking for which is the SIII SS6-24x50 LR D. You mention that you'll beat anybodys price on a Nightforce scope, will you do the same on this particular Sightron scope? If so, please let me know.

Thanks,
Slymule

I will always try to beat another price! I can offer you $668.27 for this model. How does that compare?
Thanks,
Amy

Amy, I can get the scope from Graf's for $633.99 plus shipping. How about we split the difference and you pay shipping? If that'll work for you let me know and I'll give you a call and give you all the info you'll need to get it ordered and payed for.

Thanks,
Slymule (Scott)

Sir,
Graf's retail price for that model is $776.99 and their dealer (providing you have an FFL) is $633.99. My retail is $668.27 and my dealer (providing you have an FFL) is $637.50. I can match the $633.99 but you pay the shipping, insurance and handling fee. If you can buy it from them for $633.99 then you must have an FFL. It is not in stock and will take me 4 days.
Let me know!
Thanks,
Amy

I have not ordered from Brunoshooting supplies before, but I just ordered a few pounds of IMR4046 and 4895 powder which was indicated as in stock. I received an email back that said processing of orders were so far behind that it would be about 8 weeks, and that it might be sold out before my order was processed? Is this a new marketing strategy? Most of the places I normally order from didn't know when they would have any in stock. I am on email list for when it comes in. I am just an old shooter not a business.

Thanks,
budira

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.