Wanted to show a Remington 700 drop-in bullpup chassis I've been developing

x73Wbbz.png

V3 is a few weeks away. Files are all ready, everything is drawn up, and machining will start soon! There are a few notable improvements, ambidextrous safety, takes left or right handed actions, flush cups machined in the bag bar, etc.

x73Wbbz.png

V3 is a few weeks away. Files are all ready, everything is drawn up, and machining will start soon! There are a few notable improvements, ambidextrous safety, takes left or right handed actions, flush cups machined in the bag bar, etc.

been following post. so your think price will be around the 1700.00 to 2000.00 mark ?

so what all do you get in the package ?

do you think I can put a 24 inch barrel into the stock then I can get the max fps out of my ammo and still have a short gun. Martyd

been following post. so your think price will be around the 1700.00 to 2000.00 mark ?

so what all do you get in the package ?

do you think I can put a 24 inch barrel into the stock then I can get the max fps out of my ammo and still have a short gun. Martyd

Yes your listed pricing is what we are estimating right now. Price kept creeping up from initial projections, but now I think we have it all sorted out well.

You'll get the chassis, which includes the rail on top, custom Timney Calvin Elite trigger which attaches to our linkage, a grip (probably use the style on our V2 prototype), and one AICS magazine. Probably a Magpul because they are simply superior in my opinion after using them. A flush cup will be attached to the rail.

Bolt extension will be an "add on". We will have extra magazines and slings available. I'm not sure if I missed anything or not, let me know if that answers your questions!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.