• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vudoo V-22 "M40a5" LeftHand ... ThunderBeast Suppressor ... 3000rds CCI Standard 22LR ... + more

"BUMP" 😁

BUMP.gif

Hey all!

I'm getting out of the .22LR game; solely to focus time/effort towards new centerfire builds, and upping my NightVision gear, amongst other things to come! 🦅 🇺🇸

This is a phenomenal build, with only 150 rounds down the pipe (50 Eley subsonic, 50 CCI Standard, and 50 GemTech 42gr).

Parts/Specs:
- Vudoo V-22 Left Hand Barreled Action
  • 20" MTU barrel length (barrel/chambered at Vudoo) ... threaded 1/2x28 with thread protector
  • 20moa base
  • Melonited action / Cerakoted Graphite Black barrel (both from the factory)
  • Medium tactical bolt knob
- 3000 Rounds of CCI Standard 22LR
- 4 Vudoo 10rd magazines
- Thunder Beast Arms Corp 22 TakeDown FDE suppressor (spotless / Like New condition) ..... assembly tool included
- Trigger Tech Left/Flat Diamond trigger
- Badger Ordnance EFR & side rail (inlet from McMillan, bedded by LongRifles, INC)
- Badger Ordnance M5 DBM
- McMillan A4 stock
  • V-22 specific left hand inlet
  • OD green molded in color
  • Sniper Fill
  • Saddle Cheek piece
  • McMillan aluminum pillars installed
  • Front/rear right side QD sling sockets
  • Badger EFR inlet
  • 13.5" LOP / 1" decelerator pad
  • 4" McMillan bipod picatinny rail
- Blackhawk Discreet 1000D rifle case

*** NOTES ***
- The ammo will be tightly padded/packed in the Brownells 50cal ammo can, then in a tough/durable double-walled ULINE shipping box.
- Whether if you are a FL resident or not, my NFA wait times have been 3-4 months, and the NFA items I've sold to others in the last year have been 4-5 month wait times (for me to receive the Form4).

- If you are not in Florida:
  • I will ship the rifle/mags to your FFL, & the ammo to your house, once the funds are received.
  • Your FFL/SOT will need to submit a Form4 to the ATF, being I am the transferor, and your FFL/SOT is the transferee.
  • Once I receive the approved Form4 I will be able to ship to your FFL/SOT across State-Lines.
- If you are in Florida:
  • No FFL is required, so long as you have a CCW to fill out on a Firearms Bill of Sale, and we will fill out a Form4 to directly submit to the ATF.
  • We will meet up a second time when I receive the approved Form 4 in the mail (being I am the transferor, and you are the transferee) to give you the suppressor.

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM / ask a question!
I will NOT part any of this out, especially the ammo, don't ask.

$4500

View attachment 260106

View attachment 260107

View attachment 260108

View attachment 260109

View attachment 260110

View attachment 260111

View attachment 260112

View attachment 260113

View attachment 260114

View attachment 260115
AWESOME RIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!