• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vudoo V-22 "M40a5" LeftHand ... ThunderBeast Suppressor ... 3000rds CCI Standard 22LR ... + more

Infamous

Hey all!

I'm getting out of the .22LR game; solely to focus time/effort towards new centerfire builds, and upping my NightVision gear, amongst other things to come! 🦅 🇺🇸

This is a phenomenal build, with only 150 rounds down the pipe (50 Eley subsonic, 50 CCI Standard, and 50 GemTech 42gr).

Parts/Specs:
- Vudoo V-22 Left Hand Barreled Action
  • 20" MTU barrel length (barrel/chambered at Vudoo) ... threaded 1/2x28 with thread protector
  • 20moa base
  • Melonited action / Cerakoted Graphite Black barrel (both from the factory)
  • Medium tactical bolt knob
- 3000 Rounds of CCI Standard 22LR
- 4 Vudoo 10rd magazines
- Thunder Beast Arms Corp 22 TakeDown FDE suppressor (spotless / Like New condition) ..... assembly tool included
- Trigger Tech Left/Flat Diamond trigger
- Badger Ordnance EFR & side rail (inlet from McMillan, bedded by LongRifles, INC)
- Badger Ordnance M5 DBM
- McMillan A4 stock
  • V-22 specific left hand inlet
  • OD green molded in color
  • Sniper Fill
  • Saddle Cheek piece
  • McMillan aluminum pillars installed
  • Front/rear right side QD sling sockets
  • Badger EFR inlet
  • 13.5" LOP / 1" decelerator pad
  • 4" McMillan bipod picatinny rail
- Blackhawk Discreet 1000D rifle case

*** NOTES ***
- The ammo will be tightly padded/packed in the Brownells 50cal ammo can, then in a tough/durable double-walled ULINE shipping box.
- Whether if you are a FL resident or not, my NFA wait times have been 3-4 months, and the NFA items I've sold to others in the last year have been 4-5 month wait times (for me to receive the Form4).

- If you are not in Florida:
  • I will ship the rifle/mags to your FFL, & the ammo to your house, once the funds are received.
  • Your FFL/SOT will need to submit a Form4 to the ATF, being I am the transferor, and your FFL/SOT is the transferee.
  • Once I receive the approved Form4 I will be able to ship to your FFL/SOT across State-Lines.
- If you are in Florida:
  • No FFL is required, so long as you have a CCW to fill out on a Firearms Bill of Sale, and we will fill out a Form4 to directly submit to the ATF.
  • We will meet up a second time when I receive the approved Form 4 in the mail (being I am the transferor, and you are the transferee) to give you the suppressor.

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM / ask a question!
I will NOT part any of this out, especially the ammo, don't ask.

$4500

V1.JPG

V2.JPG

V3.jpg

V4.JPG

V5.JPG

V6.jpg

V7.JPG

V8.jpg

V9.JPG

v10.jpg

To bad you wouldn't sell just the rifle I would be a buyer on it and the mag, not interested in the suppresser