• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED PWS T3 (straight pull bolt action 10/22), GemTech MIST22 barrel/suppressor, 3000rds GemTech 22LR, +more

Infamous

Hey all!

I'm getting out of the .22LR game; solely to focus time/effort towards new centerfire builds, and upping my NightVision gear, amongst other things to come! 🦅 🇺🇸

This is an awesome (stupid quiet) build, with ~750 rounds down the pipe (~50 CCI Quiet, ~200 CCI Standard, ~400 GemTech 42gr, and ~100 MISC bulk pack 22LR), average 1" groups at 50yds.

Parts/Specs:
- PWS T3 Summit toggle/straight pull Action (current models made by Volquartsen), match grade PWS trigger/housing
- 3000 Rounds of GemTech 42gr 22LR
- 4 NEW/unused Ruger 10rd clear magazines (ran mainly with the HTA 25rd magazine) 100% function either way.
- GemTech MIST-22 integrally-suppressed barrel (ported barrel to bleed excess gas and make most "bulk-pack" 22LR to subsonic speeds)
- Bradley Adjustable Cheekrest Winter Kryptek (extra loops/straps)
- Badger Ordnance M5 DBM
- McMillan A5-22 stock
  • Arctic camo (molded in color)
  • Sniper Fill
  • McMillan aluminum pillar installed
  • Front/rear right side QD sling sockets
  • 13" LOP / 1" decelerator pad
  • 4" McMillan bipod picatinny rail
- Armageddon Gear rifle case

*** NOTES ***
- The ammo will be tightly padded/packed in the Brownells 50cal ammo can, then in a tough/durable double-walled ULINE shipping box.
- Whether if you are a FL resident or not, my NFA wait times have been 3-4 months, and the NFA items I've sold to others in the last year have been 4-5 month wait times (for me to receive the Form4).

- If you are not in Florida:
  • I will ship the rifle/mags to your FFL, & the ammo to your house, once the funds are received.
  • Your FFL/SOT will need to submit a Form4 to the ATF, being I am the transferor, and your FFL/SOT is the transferee.
  • Once I receive the approved Form4 I will be able to ship to your FFL/SOT across State-Lines.
- If you are in Florida:
  • No FFL is required, so long as you have a CCW to fill out on a Firearms Bill of Sale, and we will fill out a Form4 to directly submit to the ATF.
  • We will meet up a second time when I receive the approved Form 4 in the mail (being I am the transferor, and you are the transferee) to give you the suppressor.

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM / ask a question!
I will NOT part any of this out, especially the ammo, don't ask.

$2400

PWS.jpg

PWS2.jpg

PWS3.jpg

PWS4.jpg

PWS5.jpg

PWS6.jpg

PWS7.jpg