Vortex Vipper scopes

hegster

So I have been hearing alot about these scopes since the shot show and I had a few questions about them. will they hold up to the recoil of a .338 Edge? How is the optic quality compaired to the Mark 4? now that they have a Mill dot version I am definatly looking into them. the one I am most interested in is the 6.5-20x50 any input would be usefull.

So I have been hearing alot about these scopes since the shot show and I had a few questions about them. will they hold up to the recoil of a .338 Edge? How is the optic quality compaired to the Mark 4? now that they have a Mill dot version I am definatly looking into them. the one I am most interested in is the 6.5-20x50 any input would be usefull.

Better optics than a Mark 4, they currently shoot that scope on a .50 at Vortex headquarters, tracks like a razor, a great scope value.

Scott

Optically they are very bright and clear. I do not think you will disappointed in that department. How it will hold up on the 338 Edge I do not know as I have not put mine on any hard kicking calibers.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.