Vortex Viper PST

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by elkstalker300, May 3, 2010.

1. elkstalker300

elkstalker300 Well-Known Member

UGGGGGG I talked to mike at CS tatical friday and he told me that Vortex moved the date back til middle to late june for the new Viper PST model, anybody hear anything different then that?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2. Weezer

Weezer Member

Talked to Vortex 5-12, they told me June. Ordered one and the supplier said expected in stock 5-22. I hope they are as good as they look. Weezer

3. catch-34

catch-34 Well-Known Member

i live right near their showroom and stop in about every two weeks and they have been saying middle of june for awhile now. if the scope is like the one they have in the showroom it will be well worth the wait. i only wish that they sold them at the showroom!

4. elkstalker300

elkstalker300 Well-Known Member

Well I did it and now join the rest on playin the waitin game, I called Scott at Liberty Optics and ordered a viper 6x24 FFP with the MOA reticle, best part is he knocked off 100.00 ordering early like this so it cost me 799.00 YIPPPPEEEEEEE only wish they were being released tomorrow :)