vortex Viper PST

scott,

any word on release date? i know a while back you said yall were hoping to be shipping by the end of the year if everything went well. how does this look so far?

Scott stated on one of the other large optics forums that they are now released and that all pre-ordered scopes will be filled before the end of this month and that more are coming in short order in January. I am excited to finally get my hands on one!

Also Vortex is releasing a "non-illuminated" version of the PST to be called the HS series.

Question form another forum to Scott at Vortex:

"I just wish the PST did not have the illumination knob on it, as that would be perfect hunting scope for me."

Scott's reply:

Ask and you shall receive. We are also coming out with a non-illuminated, capped turret version of the PST's.They will have a hash mark style bdc reticle. They will be called the HS series and are in our new catalog. We will have some at SHOT.

Great news to me!

Scott stated on one of the other large optics forums that they are now released and that all pre-ordered scopes will be filled before the end of this month and that more are coming in short order in January. I am excited to finally get my hands on one!
WHOA!!! You are going to get me in trouble. That isnt quite what I said, here is my exact quote "Let me try and clear this up a bit. I would say most of the pre-orders and some new orders should be filled between next week and the end of February. " They will start shipping this week and there will undoubtedly be some models that will fill the back orders and some that dont in the first 2 months. The bottom line is that they are finally going to ship and I for one am very excited and need a vacation:)

Scott

Scott @ Vortex,
Man it's tough being popular.
I have had 2 Vortex scopes on order with Liberty Optics for almost a year , and am more than happy to wait for a quality product.
Thanks for taking the extra effort to supply a quality product.
James Hurst

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.