Varmint 300 RUM

scope-eye

I had Fun at the range this morning, I tried to do a short video but could not make it happen it would always move.
So I asked the range officer to take it for me and when he saw the numbers and wanted nothing to do with it, in fact he sent me to the furthest bench. Next time I will find someone even if I have to pay them. I had to put it 30 feet away from the muzzle to get a reading.

Dean

PS: And that isn't even my hotest load.LOL that is 100gr of RL17 oppose to my max of 111gr of RL17
IMG_0382.jpg

Last edited:
You ought to tell your friends to quit shooting the dang chrono!
Ah man that's a sore subject, I had just gotten it and was at the range when a guy asked what it was and I told him. He thought it was the coolest thing and asked if he could try it, I was reluctant cause I just got it but in they end said yes. He and his buddy's all had AR's and there was a little crowd looking over the whole thing, I told him if you shoot it you own it he said OK I am not going to shoot it. well guess what he grazed it and that caused a hullabaloo. I said you owe me a new chrono then he shot another one over it and it still worked, he said hey it still works I don't have to buy you another one, I said you shoot it you own it and you shot it. Well he did not want to own up to it, even his buddy's called him on it, I did not want to get into an arguement with an idiot with an AR. So there you go.

Dean

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.