• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Value?

Coldfinger

Just looking for a possible value of these. Unopened till today kinda neat find!

Attachments

• 7440D9CB-6B9D-4602-AB86-B2CC82E11B89.jpeg
    7440D9CB-6B9D-4602-AB86-B2CC82E11B89.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 367
GREAT find!!!!!

New they were probably $2.76 a box. You would have to find a collector. Personally we have some boxes of 45ACP, 30 Cla for the M-1 Military 1940. Old Winchester & Remington along with some Paper Shotgun shells. Also have been collecting Sierra Bullets in carboard metal reinforced corner boxes from the starting manufacturing facility. Don't see them worth more that than today price bullets. Some people don't want them, say they are too old to shoot.
If I were you just keep them if you have a Man Cave or Game room and display them.
We have some loaded ammo -New Box Winchester .357 Mag "Black Talon" and saw them for several hundred $$$s.
If you ever want to let them go and can't get a high price, send us a PM. Would like to put them in our Game Room.
Thanks for sharing
Len & Jill

I sold these complete full boxes of 50 , for $50 a box + shipping. Would think the 22LR would bring less??
I'm shocked you only got $50 per box out of those two piece boxes. His boxes aren't 22LR they are 32 long rimfire and people with them will pay a premium for useable ammo. Check gunbroker, there's been a few boxes like his sell recently for $160-250.