• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Help with value

• Thread starter Deleted member 102985
  • Start date
Not sure about comparing an ADL to a BDL? I have little faith in gun joker pricing.
I agree…BDL certainly carrys a premium, I cannot see the pics well enough to determine the wood figure or checkering pattern.

Right, ADL is the entry level, plain jane…BDL's varied quite a bit from pretty plain to pretty nice grade wood.
That's an ADL, OP listed his is a BDL. I also find it's much productive to specifically look at completed listings and then weigh your firearm against those that sold for features, condition, etc.

I stand corrected. Those did all sell $700 - $1000. Again pictures help. Showing it with a respectable optic helps.

That said, I'm highly swayed by the model 70 boss I bought 2 years ago. It was really basic and cost $750, I believe. Usually Remingtons run about $200 Less….it was a swag.

I just hate to pay Gun brokers inflated prices
Hmm…it is an open market place…with 10+ bids, I feel that is pretty close to the 50 state price.

Trouble is, my job pays about double in CA and NYC. Those people can bid in general on gunbroker too, especially for powder & primers. Imagine what 1000 primers in a gun shop near LA sell for! $250? $300? $350?