V3 Magneto Speed POI Change?

AZHTR

Most likely lots of variables here, but what is your experience with POI change with a Magneto Speed strapped on? Ie. Doesn't change, sometimes changes, changes significantly, etc.

Any experience would be appreciated

Thanks!

t get between 2-4 inches change in impact depending on barrel dia. the thinner the worse it gets so I do load development first then check velocities. most of the time I develop a low and high node when possible before I ever put it on. when it is on I only looking for ES,SD, and velocity

I'm new to the Magneto Speed, but some 3 shots are really good with it attached. Then I put it on another good shooting rifle and it groups terrible. "Same" barrel contour, manufacturer and caliber (just different rifle).

Most likely lots of variables here, but what is your experience with POI change with a Magneto Speed strapped on? Ie. Doesn't change, sometimes changes, changes significantly, etc.

Thanks!
The change is negligible plus you are only using the Chronograph to find muzzle velocity and SD flat spots. When you move to final load testing you will have a set load and just look at effects of OAL on the group. Magneto Speed is the best and I have a Lab Radar and standard shoot through chronos.

Thanks!
I use one and use it for measuring speed only. There is usually some POI shift but not as much on my heavier barreled rigs. Anytime you add something to a barrel you will likely have a poi shift, muzzle break, suppressor, magnettospeed, etc.

Thanks!
When I was using magneto exclusively. I usualy saw 4" upwards shifts. Idk why. Almost every barrel was around 4" up poi shift. Still have it but switched to labradar