Utah Shooting Competition

Nicholas

I am helping my friend who is a police sniper host a long range shooting competition, It is going to be lots of fun, I will also be competing, I hope to see some of you there. No benches are allowed only bipods or rucksacks in prone position.

Here is the information:

First Annual Utah Long Range shooting competition to be held near Five Mile Pass on Aug 17, 2002. The shoot will start at 0700 HRS on Saturday and will include a 200, 500, and 800 yard match and a 600 yard egg shoot. Prizes will be awarded for the top shooters. The cost of the match is $15 and is payable in cash or check on the day of the match. All shooters need to pre register by e-mail. The match will be limited to 50 shooters and is on a first come first serve basis. Include name and address so match information can be e-mailed or mailed to you about the match.

No restrictions on caliber or rifles.

This is in central Utah and is about 1 hour from SLC or Provo. The range will be open on Friday at 1200 HRS till dark to allow rifles to be zeroed for the match.

Contact me Roy Woodall at [email protected] for questions or registration.

[ 07-12-2002: Message edited by: sr90 ]

Just call in sick for two days.
grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.