us optic rings base are they worth the extra $

tjonh2001

i am wondering if anyone has any experiance with us optic rings, base, and anti cant. i know that they have the best anti cant on the market. i had 308nate build me a new match rifle that need rings base and anti cant. i have a chance to purchase all 3 componates new for $300.00. i need your input please respond.... are these worth the extra money...

No Dont

Hi I have fitted 2 rails for the Australian importer and the top angle is up the ****. no other accessories will fit the rail including other scope rings. They are not worth buying at 1/4 the price for this reason only. I also don't think they will rectify it as the blanks are machined extrusions.

Contact Glen Seekins he is above board and supports us long range shooters and his products are as good as the best and maybe even better.

search seekins precision or find him on this site.

The USO anti can't is awsome though I would definatley use them I actualy am using 2 at the moment.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.