Turret Selection Question

DennisT

I know a lot of you have a ton of experience with hunting and shooting at long range out west, so I was hoping that some of you might be able to point me in the right direction for selecting the correct turrets for a couple of my rifles.

I live on the east coast at approximately 400 feet above sea level, but I mostly hunt the western U.S., western Canada, and Alaska.

I have hunted out west from the end of August, until the end of November, and in a wide range of altitudes.

I know elevation and temperature play a significant role in turret selection, so hunting a wide range of locations and seasons probably makes it difficult to give any sort of standard answer.

Rather than trying to get a one size fits all turret, I figured it would be best to have two or three made up for each rifle, so that I could swap them out based on where I was hunting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Dennis

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts