Tucker will make Liberal heads explode tomorrow !!

My Congresswoman, Chrissy Houlihan, was bragging in her monthly newsletter about all the help she had given her constituents in dealing with governmental agencies. She offered to help anyone who was having trouble with a government agency. I wrote to her that I was having a problem with a government agency, specifically the treasury department. I told her every night they were sneaking into my house and taking dollars out of my wallet. Could she do anything to help me? That was three or four months ago. I'll let you know when she responds.

Last edited:
Where is better though? And if there's somewhere way better as far as how their government works and the quality of life (including for guys like us 2a type rights) why wouldn't you try to move there or at least spend most of your time there? I know I would. If I thought the US was horrible and corrupt and New Zealand had it all figured out, I'd ditch this hell hole and move there.
As far as drug trafficking, don't even try to say that was any different under trump than Biden. Illegal Drugs have been readily available in this country for a very long time. In my 50 plus years on this planet, I've never heard of people having some cash for drugs and just not being able to find any. I actually think legalizing them would probably be the most effective thing at this point. Make them cheap and it will largely remove the crime problem associated with them.
Legalize & make them cheap ? How well is that working with weed ? I used to be a grower & smoker. Inquiring minds want to know.

My son ( 45 y/o ) and, a Stock "Trader", HAS done, very WELL, also !!
But, he was, In and Out of, the Q's and, mostly HELD, the S & P 500 index ,.. BUT,..
Most Seniors, have a LOT of Dollars, in FIXED Income ( Bonds and Convertable / Preferred, chit ),.. and we LOST about, 25% of our Money, If we SOLD, due to, High Interest Rates and, sky HIGH, Inflation !
Fortunately, I have 55% of My $$$'s in Stocks ( Mag 7 and S & P, chit ) so those offset "some" of, the ugly, Fixed Income, LOSSES,..
BUT, it was real Ugly until, Lately ( Fixed Income IS, finally, starting to, Recover ). Fixed Income Dividends are, NEEDED by Seniors for, Month to Month Living expenses ! Lucky or Smart,.. YOU were, in the "Right place", THIS, Time ( Even a Blind Squirrel, gets an Acorn, every once, in a while ).
PS;.. FJB and his ENTIRE, Administration
This is exactly what I am seeing

Legalize & make them cheap ? How well is that working with weed ? I used to be a grower & smoker. Inquiring minds want to know.
We are covered up with stoned out potheads now since that started.
Think what would happen if they made meth, coke, and heroine cheap and easy to get.
I do believe that the west coast has already tried that and they are covered up with addiction ridden druggies filling up the street's

We are covered up with stoned out potheads now since that started.
Think what would happen if they made meth, coke, and heroine cheap and easy to get.
I do believe that the west coast has already tried that and they are covered up with addiction ridden druggies filling up the street's
Heck look at the streets in Philadelphia. Full of zombies. Kensington St. This one is mild. Wait till it warms up a bit outside.

Last edited:
I'd say with weed it's working ok? I don't smoke personally but plenty of friends do and now they can get it legally and not go to jail over it. And legal growers can still make money (and of course the gov gets their share). So while it hasn't solved the worlds problems, I feel like we are net better off.
I'm not saying it would for sure work with hard drugs. I guess my main observation is that we've been in a "war on drugs" for like 40 years and they are as plentiful as ever anywhere in the country and more people than ever are dying from them. Just thinking maybe a different approach is worth a try. I definitely don't have the answers, just know our approach thus far has been an abject failure under both parties.

Last edited:
I'd say with weed it's working ok? I don't smoke personally but plenty of friends do and now they can get it legally and not go to jail over it. And legal growers can still make money (and of course the gov gets their share). So while it hasn't solved the worlds problems, I feel like we are net better off.
I'm not saying it would for sure work with hard drugs. I guess my main observation is that we've been in a "war on drugs" for like 40 years and they are as plentiful as ever anywhere in the country and more people than ever are dying from them. Just thinking maybe a different approach is worth a try. I definitely don't have the answers, just know our approach thus far has been an abject failure under both parties.
Problem is that the Chinese have poured in to grow the pot and have under cut the locals to the point that they had to close.

I don't want my kids being told it's ok, fine and legal.

And i don't want your kids to be told that either.

I don't want my kids being told it's ok, fine and legal.

And i don't want your kids to be told that either.
Yeah I get it. We do that with alcohol and it's definitely problematic. I don't think there are easy answers because the way it works now is not working. There is a lot of money in the illegal drug trade and a lot of people die because of it. More every year.

I can tell you it's no cheaper just maybe a little better. And more plentiful. There never was a War on drugs. If there had been. We see quite a few politicians in jail. The borders would have been secured. Where's the 200 + billion went that was spent for border security ? He11 they know where the drug houses are in Philly. But No arrest. Watch the videos I posted.

See IA generates a lot of their income to start war all over the world thru the drug trade, why do you think it never goes away, they do not want it too. The main enemy of the people is within its own government, it is the same in every country almost, they are totally corrupt! Why do you think the 40 year war on drugs is not fruitful? The enemy is within the gates and always has been, we just need to open our eyes and mind to reality.