TRACT Optics Toric Giveaway!

I would love to have the Toric 10x42 binoculars for my use. Thanks for giving back tous.

The Toric 10x42's would be perfect for this hunting season. Thanks for the give away.

I'd take a 3-15x50 BDC scope. And I would gladly post a review! Thanks for doing the giveaway.

The 10X42 bino's would sure be handy in the pickup around the farm. Thanx for the chance to win one of your products!

I think the 3-15×50 BDC would really fit the bill of being a good choice for the PRS match shooter and the avid hunter. The quick wind adjustments and bullet drop subtensions would make it much easier to fire quickly and confidently without having to dial the turrets. The quick zero reset would easily facilitate switching from match loads and hunting loads. A truly user friendly optic design.

I would love to have the Toric 10x42 binoculars for my use. Thanks for giving back tous.

This! I've been eyeballing these for myself. But a good friend of mine is planning on going elk hunting with me this year and needs a good set, so they would go to him.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.