TL actions

rdr59

Has anybody shoot one of these yet? I have one ordered but haven't got it yet. Sure hope someone has had good results with theirs. Would like to hear about your experience. thanks.

From what I can figure, TL Tech made the actions for Legendary Arms Works, but they (LAW) have had some troubles not related to the action with their rifles. LAW is "moving" and TL relicensed a very similar action (no 3 *** safety) to the guy trying to sell them on here. From what I can tell, the model being sold is a production quality action that will probably shoot as good as the barrel you put on it. If it came with a trigger and bottom metal it would be one heck of a deal. There are a number of very detailed threads on 24 hour campfire that detail what I've repeated (Search Jack Lyons). For the record, I don't know any of this first-hand so consider it internet folklore.

Everyone who has contacted the seller has stated that all their questions were answered to their satisfaction, so call the guy and he'll tell you everything you need to know.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.