Tikka aftermarket stocks

B85FF3FB-ABA6-45A8-ADC6-CE8FC91BD57C.jpeg

Good dudes. Agreed to meet me there on the weekend when they were closed. Impressed with the mold, finish colors, etc. I would call the shop in College Station but also being carried by Stockys.

Here they are. Installed on my Tikka T3 lite 300wsm's. Very impressed molded in colors, everything is very straight and fit and finish is excellent. Ergonomics to me similar to my Game Scout/Warden, thumbshelf is spot on. Said they had a shipment for the Tikka T3s headed to stockys. One has factory plastic dbm and other has the dbm from Mountain Tactical. Pics below.

View attachment 131851

Here they are. Installed on my Tikka T3 lite 300wsm's. Very impressed molded in colors, everything is very straight and fit and finish is excellent. Ergonomics to me similar to my Game Scout/Warden, thumbshelf is spot on. Said they had a shipment for the Tikka T3s headed to stockys. One has factory plastic dbm and other has the dbm from Mountain Tactical. Pics below.
Those look great!
Now if I can just get someone to tell me when they're releasing them to the rest of us...

I ordered a Left hand McMillan Game Hunter edge fill in Urban carbon ambush Camo. Was quoted 26-30oz so we will see. 4 months out hopefully! Lol

Roy
Dream stock. I need one in LH. What was the price?

View attachment 131851

do these shoot better now?