Thinking of switching from iPhone to android any suggestions?

sheepaholic

Thinking of switching from my iPhone 4s to an android but not sure what phone to go with I like the bigger screens as I use it to browse the web and play the odd game watch the odd movie etc.
Any suggestions would be great

The Samsung is pretty cool the Galaxy 5 I think is what it is . I was much happier with my droid operating system phones. Also the Motorola max I think it's the one that replaced the razr

I've only had Droid Razr phones since getting a smartphone...Maxx and Maxx HD...I like the battery life on those phones over everything else...the new Droid Turbo is the latest edition of that line.

You might want to take a look at the new Iphone 6 or 6plus before you switch.
They both have larger screens the 6plus is really big they also have a much faster processer than your 4. Best thing is you won't have much of a learning curve for your new phone.
Just a thought.

Jerry

Galaxy Note 4 is neat, and I like it much better than my wife's iPhone 6. The Note is a little too big so the Galaxy S5 is my recommendation.

its just my opinion but i would say dont do it! i have both and will take the iphone over the android any day! if you want big then just upgrade to the iphone 6 plus but thats just my opinion

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.