warning to all thinking of using Roedale Rifles

Pete L

anyone thinking of uisng this so called gunsmith should contact me as it will save you a lot of time money and flustration
there has alreadt been posts regard8ing this individuals poor service I feel its time to give him what he deserves as you cannot keep messing people about

Ackley

You appear to be an upset party of one.

If you have a legitimate complaint or concern voice the facts as they can perhaps be addressed.

Personal differences can't be resolved well in this medium and public personal attacks generally aren't tolerated well here. Please do not continue this or another thread in this manner.

[ QUOTE ]
Ackley

You appear to be an upset party of one.

If you have a legitimate complaint or concern voice the facts as they can perhaps be addressed.

Personal differences can't be resolved well in this medium and public personal attacks generally aren't tolerated well here. Please do not continue this or another thread in this manner.

[/ QUOTE ]
Iam protecting others from having the same unfortunate experience I have had,its OK to give someone good press on here BUT be prepared to accept the bad,people cant have it both ways and others should be warned

...edited...

Continuing to post in a personal attack manner will not resolve your problem, it may not be viewed as a good will protection jesture thus defeating your apparent intent.

You may post specifics about a problem, you may not personally attack another member's character/person, these are the rules.

So Ackley what is your side of the story?
Did he wrong you in some way?

Dave , I'm just asking fro the reson Ackley is podting this subject , not wanting to bash anybody. I had some dealing with Peter and was courious about his complaint

[ QUOTE ]
JDJones

No problem, we're getting somewhere if we're discussing specifics.

[/ QUOTE ]
I appologise to you but the full story will be posted as soon as Lincoln sends me back my other reamer...edit

Edited by Administrator per request.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
JDJones

No problem, we're getting somewhere if we're discussing specifics.

[/ QUOTE ]
I appologise to you but the full story will be posted as soon as Lincoln sends me back my other reamer...edit

Edited by Administrator per request.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ackley

I'm going to give you one more try. Take a look at these two examples of your latest statement, one is okay the other is not.

1. I appologise to you but the full story will be posted as soon as Lincoln sends me back my other reamer...edited

2. I appologise to you but the full story will be posted as soon as Lincoln sends me back my other reamer.

Number 2 conveys specific information (acceptable), number 1 conveys no additional specific information but does contain speculative information that I'd consider an attack on another member's character...

If you can refrain from personal attacks you may post on this site otherwise your posts will be edited/deleted and additionally you may be banned; you'll then have no place to voice your warning, problems and concerns...contrary to your stated intent.

edited

Dave
please delete my posts as you think fit as Iam unable to,I do understand what you are saying but Iam in a very very bad mood I will post my full account in the proper manner soon
sorry for the trouble

Thank you for your consideration and understanding, I will edit your posts.

I'm sure several folks await the information in your future posts.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.